Friday, December 12, 2014

Illuminati (From The Shadows)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not sure if you've seen this information or not, so I'm quite pleased to share it. The web has provided a new site, but I'm sure it's not like anything most of you have ever seen before. I can't verify its authenticity, but it seems real enough that it's scary.

There's a site posing as an official Illuminati home on the web. If this is real, it's likely we'll have to get used to some strange changes in the future. If it's an elaborate hoax it's a darn good one.



 Twitter Following

This is some of the members they're following.

Reince Priebus - Chairman, Republican National Committee.
Diane Sawyer - I like my news 24/7, my food spicy, my drinks caffeinated, my music Tom Waits-y. United Nations
Visa
Justin Bieber
Karl Rove
Jay Rockefeller

all people you'd expect to be IN the Illuminati. This is their following list, so this could be just to make them look more legitimate looking. It's people who's following them.

This site is freaky. It endorses the illuminati, and the mark of the beast. There's a blatant mark reference in the carousel on the front page. Remember the Illuminati are everything they say they're not, so don't fall for the lies.

They even have a page saying they have nothing to do with Satanism, if this is a real site, and part of their externalization process... this has EVERYTHING to do with Satan.

We wont know more until later, but feel free to check it out. For now, this is marked as unkown.

http://www.illuminatiofficial.org/the-official-website-for-the-illuminati/#readmore

No comments:

Post a Comment