Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lucis Trust (Lucsifer in the UN, I talked to the Devil's people.)

Well, I decided that if I was going to get answers I was going to have to try to find them myself. I figured what better way to learn about the devil and his coming antichrist then to ask the people at it's core. I decided to email Lucis Trust.


The images are hard to read, zoom right in with mouse wheel. I just asked about Lusifer's coming age, and told them I wasn't really convinced the Devil wasn't at the core of of their teaching at their arcane school.

Sadly, they didn't give much of a reply. I guess they aren't into sharing the truth, then again, I guess the devil wouldn't have that. I doubt they're interested in telling us about their secret meetings, and what they do in their spare time. I guess we wont be learning when the antichrist is coming today.



They just linked me to a site that told me some disinformation about the angel of darkness.

"The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer."

also:

"Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer."

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_of_lucifer

Remember this company has dealings with the UN and is helping shape Sustainable Human Development.

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/service_activities/world_goodwill/more/world_goodwill_at_the_un

Don't buy it guys. Lucifer is the fallen angel. God cast him from heaven for his deed. He is a plight to man. You let his teaching be a part of human development and you get problems. Their plan for Christ's people isn't good. It's extermination, and lies, and we have God for truth. The rest get tricked into taking the mark, the chip, the mark of revelations, and the anti-Christ. If you're a non-believer and don't believe in anti-christ, and scoff at the thought of Jesus, know, this IS anti-Christ. Be with God if you don't have him. Pray, because whether we like or not, Lucifer has tainted the UN, and his plan for mankind is evil.

Crazy as it sounds, the proof is in the pudding. I tell you as easy as people can gather and use ouija board, there are people that can gather for the Devil. They hear his word, and incorporate his bidding into the world. It's time for open eyes if you don't have them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment