Monday, February 15, 2016

Red Sticker Blog: Holocaust Denial


Video credit goes to Framing The World:
Pastor Anderson.
(Unsure of content.)
https://www.youtube.com/user/framingtheworldprod

Holocaust denial has become a crime in many countries of the world. Some people are questioning why. I need to wash my hands clean of the above video. Pastor Anderson goes over the reasons why he questions the holocaust, and he brings up good points. I'm not going to say I stand behind his commentary completely, but it does raise some questions. After hearing him I'm wondering if less people died in the grisly deaths of the holocaust, or if it was smaller than the official story lets on.

As Pastor Anderson states himself, I don't want people to think Red Sticker Blog is in any way racist, or supporting Hitler, and we're certainly not standing behind the words of Mr. Anderson completely. We're only questioning the reality around us, rather than denying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment