Tuesday, December 27, 2016

LIGO - Lie-Go


This video goes over the absurd lie being perpetrated by the scientific community.  They claim .03 seconds worth of data, gathered by shooting two beams down a hall at mirrors, unaware of the outside world, relates to two black holes that converged over a million years ago, over 9,460,730,472,580,800,000,000 Kilometers away. It's ridiculous.

If I came up to you with a wave drawing, and said, I set up a pencil on the end of a spring loaded vibration detector, and this vibration proves 200 million years ago two dying stars converged, and created a ripple in space time, wouldn't you call me a liar? Don't be afraid to do the same if the science makes just as ludicrous of claims.


The video above goes over what he feels is the absurdity of space time. I certainly can't endorse a majority of his videos, because of their non-christian nature, but this one makes sense to me, and I find it entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment